At Armstrong Orchard & Winery we are dedicated to local community organizations and it is our goal to fulfill as many requests as possible; however, due to the amount of inquiries, we are unable to fulfill all requests. Our donation policy is as follows:
Please complete the following:
About Your Organization
Legal Name: ________________________________________________________________ Type of Organization: _________________________________________________________
IRS 501(c)(3) Nonprofit? Yes No (Circle One) #______________________________________ Organization’s Mission Statement: __________________ Number of years established: ___________ Volunteers: ______________________________
About This Request
Contact Person: _______________________________________________________________
Specify your donation request: ___________________________________________________
Event Date: ________________Estimated number of attendees: __________
Please Summarize your Project/Event: _____________________________________________ Specify how you will mention Armstrong Orchard & Winery in program, signage, or advertising:
Additional Requested Information
Please include the following information concerning your company on separate paper.
1. Description of this specific request that includes goals and objectives to be reached utilizing funds received or earned based on product donation.
2. Summary of your organization’s history, goals, and key achievements.
3. IRS letter confirming 501(c)(3) tax--‐exempt status.
For us to donate to your cause, you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be a U.S. based IRS 501(c)(3) qualified charitable organization.
2. You will pick the donation up at Armstrong Orchard & Winery.
This request for donation should be dropped off at Armstrong Orchard & Winery
We are open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-5pm; Sunday 12-5pm.
Closed Monday except by appointments.
Call ahead for curb-side pickup: 616-633-5434.
2021 Season Hours
W853 County Road B Campbellsport, WI 53010
(In the town of Armstrong)